The store will not work correctly in the case when cookies are disabled.
We don't just love delicious cookies, we also use some clever cookies to help us give you the best browsing experience possible.Read our cookies policy here, or give us your consent by clicking the button on the right.
What our customers say..."a taste experience like no other cannot recommend enough wonderful flavours and spice blends to die for"
The Maker says…
- Contains 14 meal kit sachets
- Each meal sachet makes 4 standard portions
- You add the chilli meaning you can make dishes as mild or as hot as you like
- Dried ingredients included in with the spice blend to give you the best quality – a grain of rice is not just a grain of rice
- Nothing perishable, no waste: you simply add the fresh ingredients when you are ready to cook
- No ink or paper waste: instructions sent via email – this also means we can include plenty of pictures to guide you when cooking
- Box is made from 40% recycled boxboard and is recyclable
The meal sachets in the traditional meal kit box are...
Onion Bhaji Mix | Tamarind Chutney Mix | Lamb Kebabs Mix | Masoor di Dhal Mix (red lentil dhal) | Roti Mix (chapatti) | Chicken Biriyani Mix | Saag Mix | Punjabi Chicken Mix |MangoChickenMix|NaanMix
Spices ground from whole, Gram flour (chickpea flour), Red split lentils, Wheat flour, Tamarind fruit, Basmati Rice, Sugar, Salt
Cereals containing gluten - including wheat, rye, barley and oats
Pure Punjabi Ltd
It all started in 2010, with my search for artisan spice producers for our small speciality and fine food shop. I was looking for a producer of non-westernised non-generic premium blends of spices, made the way Indians make it at home. What I found were plenty of non-heritage brands anRead more